Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Help me prove Nancy Pelosi right!

First some background:


I was fired from my job as a trader three weeks ago and had knee surgery the next day, leaving me with a lot of time for contemplation, I had this idea while reading my favorite right wing blogs ranging from the civilized, the beta male friendly, to my personal favorite, the wildly inappropriate and angry Ace of Spades HQ.


I am extremely conservative and feel the next two election cycles will be pivotal moments in the direction that our country takes in the future.  I love this country and appreciate the gifts and blessings that come from living here in the freest, most tolerant, most charitable and upwardly mobile society in the history of the world ever.  I am the embodiment of the American Dream, the grandson of plumbers and the great grand son of goat herds, the son of the first member of the family to attend an Ivy League school.  I realize that there are no other places in the world where this is remotely possible and I worry for the future of this great nation.


Now the idea


I have always felt this way, but I now I am doing something about it.  I am volunteering for local campaigns and GOTV efforts and gave to candidates that I like, Rubio, Miller, Angle, Bielat and West among them. I was thinking about what else I could do to help and I remembered that Nancy Pelosi said that the best way to stimulate the economy was through unemployment benefits.  I completely disagreed with her point at the time but I think I can prove her right.  The best way to stimulate the economy would be to get rid of Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank and the rest of the morons running the show in Washington.  To that end, I am going to give my generous unemployment checks from now until the election to candidates that can help turn Congress, our economy and our country around. 


I would like input from anywhere, the closest races where my dollars can make the difference, I want to use these funds as efficiently as possible to retake Congress and turn the tide.  Either the strongest conservative names or the ones with the best chance to take down someone truly despicable, like Alan Grayson.  


I will post the results and reasons so people can (hopefully) follow my lead

No comments:

Post a Comment