Friday, October 22, 2010

What is the difference

Between Juan Williams

“I mean, look, Bill, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of books I’ve written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”


and Obama?


The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity, but that she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn’t know (pause) there’s a reaction in her that doesn’t go away and it comes out in the wrong way.”


I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother – a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.


I dont see much to choose from between the two.  And I thought Eric Holder told me that we were a nation of cowards for not being able to have a conversation about race. No?


Either way, I do not give a rats ass what is on NPR, they can kowtow to the CAIR and institute sharia, its not like anyone listens to them aside from cab drivers who are on their cell phone anyway and pantywaist liberals.  They can all wear Che shirts and talk about Mao, just get them off the public teat.  If that is not the first thing we can agree to defund to shrink the size of government it has to be at least in the top 5.  I would choose Dept of Education first, but that one is a little harder to gain traction

No comments:

Post a Comment